Sunday, August 9, 2009

feelings?

kinda sad cos sch gona close dwn n gona merge wif boardrick its gd 2 b wif dem as my NPAP frens r over there also bt dis sch is nt bad acctually.. 1st time coming in lyk shit wat a sch bt slowly it is nt bad acctually... i made so much frens frm sec 1 ~ sec 5 even i made frens wif teachers.. lyk ong n lee XD frens i made tons of dem in NPCC XD it is kinda sad as the schs r getting further n further frm my hse .. 8-( telok kurau is lyk 30 mins frm my hse.. boardrick im nt sure hw long.. 2011 we will move over i will b in sec 4 den... next yr is our last year in that sch.. i reli hope ong n lee will folo me 2 boardrick... i will b lonely den.. everyting will change.. schs.. uniform.. teacher... apearance.. n feelings..... it is very sad...... to b in a sch 4 so long n moving 2 another half way... jus hope i could get in express cos i dun wanna spend 1 mre year in the sch.. GD luk 2 me den bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment