Monday, August 31, 2009

Teachers day cele!! 31/8/09

yahooo.... we had so much fun i kinda gav 2 teachers a little surprise in the morning XD (OSC&VS) hahas we had many performance bt sum had sum prob bt none of my business lolx had so much chat wif (VS) den aft e cele we wen 2 marina sq.. play arcade lolx alex play para lolx den go suntec go find the teachers we stalk sum1 bt lost her lolx..... HOW CN WE?... lolx hahas den we stayed there n play arcaed also lolx den we walk here n there till tired den go hm den saw a teacher i 4gt his name lolx so we continue 2 go home lolx.. den aft i rich hm my hoe body acheing lolx so tired XD hope u had fun!! XD dis teachers day rehersal made me a new fren mr (VS) his a teacher bt my fren hahas he is my 2nd teacher fren hahas gd rite? 1st is (OSC) hahas u all slowly guess hu r they bahs XD hahas k la go le bye ! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment